Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Our 24th annual Awards Banquet will be held on Saturday, April 7th on the fourth floor of the Pearl Street Grill. Thank you, Josh!

Views: 268

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a few banquet raffle table announcements:
1. Our friend Mike Jankowiak, owner of Machias Outdoors, has agreed to sell us a brand new crossbow​ at cost. We will be selling two decks of cards at the prom for $10 each or three for $20. The retail value of the crossbow is around $500.

2. Musky Hunter magazine has generously donated a MH hat and a one year subscription to the musky journal of record.

3. Carrie found a smoking hot deal on everybody's favorite raffle items. Can you guess what I'm talking about? Perchbaits? Believers? Booze? Noguchi coffee tables? Nope! YANKEE CANDLES!!!!!!
I am putting the finishing touches on our 2018 Banquet Program. If you have acquired a donation or if you wish to donate to our banquet, please respond to this message so am I will be able to include the information in the program. Thanks.
Nothing, huh?

I ordered the awards today. And the winners are...........

Judy will be bringing her usual basket of Timmies & Baileys Iggy/Carrie

BOOM! Nice!

Judy really outdid herself with this years basket Igg, in fact was going to question the expense when a little voice over my left shoulder whispered "remember all those baits you've bought" took a deep breath and said, Nice job Jude. :) Some vids of previous lucky table ticket winners from the prom haha 

I believe all these happy winners are related to Scott Kitchen:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b--EUWKyE0A

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css