Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Our December 4th Meeting is our Christmas Party.  It is a fun and relaxed event and I encourage you to attend. A buffet dinner will be served for only $7 per person. We told the crew at the Eldridge Club to prepare enough food for 60.  Please respond to this discussion if you plan to attend.  The party is open to members and their families, so please include the number of people in your party if you're not flying solo.  I want to make sure they have enough eats for us.  Thanks.

Views: 371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scott sorry to do this to you but my #8 pick comes all the way from the "bush" and the land of A....with the University of can-pass Rich "bondy bait" Sandig

Nice!  Height I have.  I need a gunner with a hot hand.  Nobody is hotter than my 8th selection, from the University of Georgia (Bull Dawgs, get it?), Cullen Veiders.

With my ninth pick I need a guy to keep the locker room light and to put itching powder in your team's jocks, from the University of Practical Chicanery, Frank Stachowiak.

Well my final 2 picks are so big that I cant write much more than their names without you having to get a larger site! #9 From the university of deuce deuces and gold fronts Mike "who" Jones! And for my final pick and sleeper from miller university non other than Jerry "uwannafishcallme" Miller.....
Sorry scott but idk If your rusty peg legged team even has a chance....if u care to accept our challenge of a game please contact me!

-Mike Fortunate
-team buk festival

You really beefed up your front court with those selections!  I'm going in the other direction.  I know she's on the IR right now, but I think once she's all better, she'll be a terror crawling around the court, from the University of Little Sweetheart, Olivia Jankowiak.  Anyone who's brave enough to crawl around the meeting with you and I walking about is brave enough to play on my team.  That concludes the 2012 NMA Basketball Draft.  We'll play the game after or instead of the January Meeting.  We're going to need a few ambulances on site!

Ambulances for sure see if one of our resident attorneys can draft up a liability waver for our teams to sign! Id hate to see any legal problems come from our festivities!!!! Just food for though can the February meeting be called "festival February" we can start advertising now on the anime shows and during ninja warrior commercials? We may get a ton of intrest, who knows we may hit the motherload

Team McKee:

Point Guards: Scott McKee & Jamie Fortunate

Center: Daniel Scheda

Power Forwards: Jojo Wilczewski & Jim Kinner

Small Forwards: Scott Kitchen & Tom Page

Shooting Guards: Mike McKie & Cullen Veiders

Practical Joker and Team Chaplin: Frank Stachowiak

Mascot and America's Little Sweetheart: Olivia Jankowiak

Team Fortunate

Mike Fortunate

Adam Kazmark

Larry Jones

Jim Reynolds

Mike Jones

Jerry Miller

Rich Sandig

Chris Clark

TJ Clark

Carrie Keane

HopeandGary Melnyk

Who do you think would win?

Well its 3hrs past my bed time good night all!!!!! Vote team fortunate

Mike, I appreciate you picking me, however unless I have a miracle streak of good luck (which I would rather save for fishing), I am terrible at basketball, or any sport other than softball, I would love to root for our team, however, Scott is going to kick our butts... sorry!!!!!
!

This cant be truly Carrie!!!! Scott stop hacking peoples accounts, GO TEAM FORTUNATE!

I started the day at my doc's office getting a knee injection. They don't hurt when Stephanie gives the shot.  She is just so gentle.........  But then I hobbled to the office and checked my e mails.  44 messages form Scott and Mike  Fortunate.  How unfortunate as I thought my computer caught a bug. What was that all about. Then I see Scott picked me as team Chaplin. One of the nicest things anyone said about me as I'm a huge fan of Charley Chaplin. Unless he really meant Chaplain. If that's the case, then I will get a razor and some peroxide and take care of his.....oh wait, he meant Chaplain, not Rabbi.

Did you hear about the Rabbi who circumsized elephants????? The pay wasn't much, but the tips were big!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css