Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Cold weather notwithstanding, Mike Crehan and I made plans to fish on Wednesday. We were to meet at 8AM but a last minute call from Mike changed the time to 9AM. Mike went out to feed the birds and aggravated his knee so he needed extra time (just like in the World Cup). I was driving to the harbor and spotted a disabled vehicle on the 190.  A guy was getting his tire changed.  Maybe it was Dan Lacko????  Got to the harbor and chatted with Hans Mann. Mike Crehan arrived and we were quite the scene walking as he gets a total knee replacement on Monday and I get mine done in three weeks. We had to walk single file to avoid bumping shoulders when we limped. Even though he had a bad knee, he fed the birds!

Water color was good, winds not significant, water temp not bad, spotted schools of shad here and there, line froze up a little on the reel spool, hand warmers and chap stick worked swell. Only bad feature: no fish. We'll get 'em next season for sure! 

Good luck to anyone going out this rainy day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice try brothers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css