Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

It's been a heated night here at the McKeane hacienda. All hell has broken loose and I think we've both lost our minds a little.

Our back and forth argument started with me stating I think we could fit all of our musky lures for the start of the 2022 season in the Plano utility chest I use as my musky box.  The particular chest in question houses 8 Plano 3730 boxes.

I said all Carrie had to do was thin her herd to two 3730 boxes.  She was outraged, stating that there is no way she should have to take less lures than me.

I countered that she could get away with only four lures (3 Believers and a bucktail) and be just fine for the entire year.  I went on to say that my final lure selections for the start of the season would be less than what she carries in four boxes.  At this she laughed her butt off.

I proposed a bet of $20 to make my point.

I'm not sure how the following bet came to fruition, but here's what we agreed upon:

1. We are each allowed only ONE Plano 3730 with as many lures as we can fit into the box and still close the lid without difficulty.

2. We can not substitute lures from our stash at home unless they get lost to the river or unintentionally break.

3. We cannot use any other storage box, bag or boat compartment to store musky lures.  ONE Plano 3730 to house everything; cranks, jerks, hair, top, jigs, goo, everything.

4. The 3730 Ojoj Super Challenge is in effect from opening day to September 1st.

5. Non-compliance of any of the rules results in the offender paying the other $100.

I will post our final lure choices once they're made.

This is going to be tough.

See if you can guess why we named this contest the 3730 Ojoj Super Challenge?

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Goodday
Why would our leader n First Lady subject themselves to 3 months of suck torture !
My body shakes at the thought of it?
I don’t think, I know I could not go out with less then a 3730 of Candie’s, DK’s, Baker’s, Perchbait’s, Believer’s, 2 boxes of Toothy’s,
Jig / blade bait’s, ROB’s, Shmo Spinner’s, and Monster box for the Big Guns!
I AM STILL SHAKING…
Jojohasaproblem

If it helps you any, here's my 3730:

Hahahahahaha! That's amazingly funny, John! I may have to rethink my tentative mental lure list.

If you've ever fished with Frank, you'll understand why we're called "The Kielbasa Nostra" (Polish Mafia).

He's a good role model & knows how to pack for a fishing trip.

Na zdrowie!

John Jarosz said:

If you've ever fished with Frank, you'll understand why we're called "The Kielbasa Nostra" (Polish Mafia).

He's a good role model & knows how to pack for a fishing trip.

Pierwszy dzisiaj, Frank

Ojoj is JoJo backwards, which is what this challenge is to how Jojo thinks about lures?

Scott is currently upstairs attempting to organize his tackle. All I keep hearing is "what the f@*& was I thinking?!"

On the nose!

Scott Kitchen said:

Ojoj is JoJo backwards, which is what this challenge is to how Jojo thinks about lures?

Better JoJo than Orenthal James
It took me an hour plus to fill my 3730 box. It was a harrowing experience fret with anguish and dithering. Carrie just selected her lures in about three minutes. Look for a protracted recap of the 3730 Super Challenge in our June issue

On a side note, Carrie and I use the term "Ojoj" all the time. The reason for this is because if we say "Jojo," Aurora perks up immediately, runs to the door and barks.  She's too smart for our own good sometimes.

Scott Kitchen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css