Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Questions for all who want to help with " the Islands Tree Wrapping Patrol"?

Good Day   I was wondering which days would be better. Sunday afternoons /evenings? Or after dinner during the week? Thinking that we wil…

Started by jojo wilczewski

8 Jun 21, 2013

Board Member

Fishless Report 6/19

Mike Fortunate jumped on board my whip yesterday with the intention of breaking the curse that dogged us at the conclusion of last season…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by John Pensyl

Watch out for logs

Ran across this on LOU. http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php/topic/37259-watch-out-for-logs/

Started by Stephen Glassic

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Opening Day Report

Scott and I got on the water about 6 am.  We started off speed trolling and casting from just above Frenchman's down.  At 6:30 we decided t…

Started by Carrie Keane

20 Jun 19, 2013

Opening Day

Got a late start today and launched solo at 8:30.  Couple unsuccessful drifts on Frenchmans then headed down West river.  Hooked up briefly…

Started by Jay Nannen

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Jay Nannen

Board Member

Fishless Monday

Fished solo as my partner forgot. At any rate, trolled the harbor for a couple hours with nothing. Was surprisingly murky. Also tubed the r…

Started by Tony Scime

0 Jun 17, 2013

Waneta Lake Opening Day

Spent opening day at Waneta Lake with Mark Marcus. Mark and I launched the boat just before dark on Friday. We parked at a friend's cottage…

0 Jun 16, 2013

Board Member

Pick A Lure

If you have not already realized, there is only 11 days until the opener!!!! With that in mind, Scott has been painstakingly organizing his…

Started by Carrie Keane

5 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Joe Z.

Check out this 42" northern

http://www.lakeontariounited.com/fishing-hunting/index.php/topic/36831-check-out-this-monster-i-got-last-monday/#entry232997

0 May 31, 2013

SPRING FISH DIE OFF

Check out this article in the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. It says the die off in Irondequoit Bay, according to the DEC, was caused by…

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css