Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fishing Report 11/7 - North Gap - Skunked - If I told you..........................

If I told you that I fished the Harbour and got skunked you'd probably reply.... "why  are you telling me that?, I already knew that" Troll…

Started by Dave Martin

5 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Beautiful, Frosty morning.

Hi All, fished this a.m. with Richard Minich aboard my boat, 7am- 12n. trolled the east river from strawberry to the bridge resulting in a…

Started by Alan Hoerl

1 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11/6

Carrie and I fished for a few hours today.  The water is really clear and really low.  We didn't catch anything. See you at the meeting ton…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 6, 2012

Board Member

Tim Wittek Memorial Tournament Recap

After spending nine hours on the water this morning and afternoon, with two more tacked on this evening, after getting barely any sleep las…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Help, I lost my trolling combo in the upper

Hi gang, while fishing the Wittek Tourney today my saltiest reel, guide series rod and toothy bait fell out of the downeast rod holder. The…

Started by John Miller

0 Nov 4, 2012

Board Member

WINDTUNNEL REPORT

Sat AM was the last day out for ShortRecess (the boat, not the crew). To say it was windy would be an understatement.  The are in front of…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

2 Nov 4, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Statin Island Guide Needs Our Help!

Captain Frank Crescitelli lost his guide boats and has been without electric,water and food for days now.He also has run out of cash ,the o…

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

0 Nov 4, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11/2

Fished solo from 2:00 to 10:00 PM Friday. There was some interesting weather.  Lots of rain, some hail, mist and a steady north wind with l…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 3, 2012

Board Member

jojo's Fall Fishing Article 11/1/12

FYI For those who would like to read my article in true Shmoeze. Our Editor took pieces for the newsletter so most of it you half seen. joj…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Nov 2, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report - 10/31

Bruce and I trolled and cast a little (very little) this afternoon after a brilliant lunch at Brunner's Tavern in Snyder. If you've never h…

Started by Scott McKee

8 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by John Pensyl

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css