Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

non-fishing report

Jon and I tried to go out yesterday morning. But after leaving the Sheridan dock the 30 amp fuse blew in my Yamaha again. Everything seemed…

Started by Tony Scime

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Brett Cournoyea

fishing report10/4

spent the morning trolling and casting with no fish to report.  small fish followed a bucktail within sight but turned off.  could have bee…

Started by carl schenk

1 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report 10/3

Fished solo yesterday from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM.  I mostly cast and trolled (big shock) in UN3, 2, 13 and 12 (another big shock).  Managed t…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Oct 4, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report 10/2

My brother and I went out for a shower on the river this morning and early afternoon.  In the process he managed a handful bass (four of wh…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Oct 2, 2012

Moon River Blackstone Harbour

Got to spend two days fishing the fabled Moon River basin on Georgian Bay greatest place on earth to musky fish and not catch a thing wat…

Started by Brett Cournoyea

5 Oct 1, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report 10/1

Carrie and I jumped aboard the Short Recess this morning for some trolling with Frank Stachowiak.  We started shallow in UN3 and 2.  After…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

9/29

Cullen finally found his stride again after having a rough august and us not muskie fishing much during September. Took us a bit to find th…

Started by John Pensyl

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by John Pensyl

I'M A PROUD FATHER!!!!!

I don't know if any of you guys heard, but I'm a Father again! LOL! It's not a baby boy or a girl, but it is a she; she’s a boat! She's a 1…

Started by Jerry Miller

0 Sep 30, 2012

Board Member

Short recess report for Sat 9/29

Trolled at the south gap, out into the lake and alongside the windmills. Nada. Motored to the USCG base and trolled toward the white lighth…

Started by Frank Stachowiak

2 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Carrie Keane

fishing report 9/29

trolled from above frenchman creek to top of dropoff in front of beaver island with no fish and few weeds.  cast baby muskie colored ninja…

Started by carl schenk

0 Sep 29, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css