Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

September 14, um, bass fishing report

My brother and his son, Chad, are in town this weekend to help repair my mother's deck. My nephew Chad likes to fish so we decided to go ou…

Started by Tony Scime

3 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Preachy Fishing Diatribe

I don’t know where to start with this fishing report.  This has been strange year for me on the water.  My defibrillator fired, I was hooke…

Started by Scott McKee

15 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Josh Ketry

Board Member

September 11 report

I tubed, trolled and cast the east and west today. Nothing. For the record, I was wearing an old, sweat-stained, biege NMA caped hat, an ol…

Started by Tony Scime

4 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

Fishing Report Part I - 9/11

Carrie and I hit the River this morning from 7 AM to 11:30 AM.  I had a decent fish on jerk tubing a Bob Hey casting rigged black Ninja Tub…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 9/10

Right off the get-go this afternoon on my first few casts with our new Shimano Tranx (which is unbelievable by the way, more details to com…

Started by Scott McKee

4 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

tried for perch

Me and Mike Janko planned on going to sturgeon point today for perch....watched the weather and listened to the marine forcast/weather said…

Started by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Wish report 9/10/12

9/10/12 Wished today 6:30 - 9:30  UN 2,3.   All I got for Dawn Patrol Breakfast is Nutin Honey. Water temp 72. clarity 6 feet jojoout  

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Sep 10, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report - 9/8

I let Carrie decide our Saturday night.  Her choices were going out to dinner (I was feeling Italian) or going fishing (I was feeling east…

Started by Scott McKee

1 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

Wishing I was a fly guy report 8/29/12

Wishing Report 8/29/12 Wished the entire top half of the east side of town Wednesday 2-10:30. I love that place and never can find enough t…

Started by jojo wilczewski

3 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by John Jarosz

30"

Caught a nice clean 30 last night 'bout 7:15 - middle of the river 3/4 mile up from the South Grand Island bridges. Got him in the net and…

Started by Mark D. Farnham

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by John Miller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css