Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,703)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Congratulations Eric!

Congratulations to new member Capt. Eric Graves who's boat won the BassEye Celebrity Challenge, landing 23 walleyes!  Nice job Eric!

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jul 8, 2012

Board Member

July 6 Report

Jo jo: Buskies are good. Hopefully there was a good year class a couple years ago. Keep the recruitment going. I fished today 6 to 11 am. S…

Started by Tony Scime

4 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Buskie Report

Good Day Fished 7/6/12 with my nephew Dylan 6-10. A 23" Buskie hit my 12 " Shmo Hula Spinner. The only fish  we saw with teeth in the old t…

Started by jojo wilczewski

5 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Opening weekend and 7/4 report

No luck opening weekend with about 4 hours spent casting/trolling the harbor, 2 hours jigging the emerald channel, and 3 hours jigging the…

Started by Marc Arena

2 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

July 3 Fishing Report

I didn't like the forecast for his am. Light winds, sunny, 80s. But I vowed I wouldn't let the weather keep me off the water this year. No…

Started by Tony Scime

3 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by jojo wilczewski

Board Member

Fishing Report 7/4 Part II

We were trolling in front of Strawberry when this big SOB in an aircraft carrier sized party barge changed its course and started bearing d…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jul 5, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report 7/4

Carrie and fished today from 6:15 to 11:45.  Here's the skinny: We concentrated our efforts in UN2, 13 and 4 in that order.  We trolled an…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jul 4, 2012

July 3rd at Conesus

Arrived at Launch about 12:30 PM.  Fished about 2 hours around McFearson Point.  Had a big fat Pike in the upper 30s slam a shallow Toothy…

Started by Stephen Glassic

0 Jul 4, 2012

Board Member

Fishing Report 7/2

The Babe has nothing on me (other than 714 home runs and baseball immortality). (What is it with me and baseball lately?) This morning on t…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

Board Member

Sunday July 1st

Day started out on a weird note.  As I jumped out of the truck to unhook the boat at the Sheridan launch I could hear the familiar sound of…

Started by John Pensyl

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Stephen Glassic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css