Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

John Jarosz's Discussions (1,158)

Discussions Replied To (931) Replies Latest Activity

"Like the saying goes: "a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work."  To…"

John Jarosz replied Aug 8, 2013 to fishing report

3 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by John Miller

Board Member

"***typo on Dan (*Don) *** Sorry 'bout that Dan but no matter how much I botch up you…"

John Jarosz replied Aug 7, 2013 to The Repair & Customization of Soft Body Lures

3 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

"I just got my first pension check last week.  Please don't tell my wife that I'm bri…"

John Jarosz replied Aug 4, 2013 to NMA Picnic

11 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

"Tony...I've noticed the same thing when I've been out sailing this year.  You can se…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 29, 2013 to Fishless Sunday morning

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

"Frank...my son, from Maryland, is home for a couple of weeks, and is an avid fisherm…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 25, 2013 to This Evening's Motley Crew

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

"mike da B...you running a birthday suit train around the island would make a great n…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 25, 2013 to This Evening's Motley Crew

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

"Never mind about the reasoning for the 2nd pic.  I think I didn't scroll over far en…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 24, 2013 to This Evening's Motley Crew

7 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

"the attendant also told me that when he closes up the shack, he's not around to fend…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 24, 2013 to Calling ALL hands on deck for the Beaver Patrol

12 Jul 24, 2013

Board Member

"just an FYI.  The attendant at the launch's shack told us last week that if we come…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 24, 2013 to Calling ALL hands on deck for the Beaver Patrol

12 Jul 24, 2013

Board Member

"Mike da BBB...I'll have my Nipex with me & you can use those.  I'll be busy meas…"

John Jarosz replied Jul 23, 2013 to Calling ALL hands on deck for the Beaver Patrol

12 Jul 24, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css