Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SBH Launch Dock

The SBH Launch Dock has been pulled and will not go back in until Monday!

Started by Capt. Larry D. Jones

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Frank Stachowiak

Board Member

Fishing Report 10/31

Jojo and I hit the River today from 1PM to midnight.  Here's our "pales in comparison to Chris's first fifty" and yap report: (Please keep…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Nov 1, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Guacamole Lessons 10/28

Hit the river this am with the intentions of jigging and casting the mud until the north wind left me with no other option but to troll.  M…

Started by John Pensyl

5 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

Shield Fish'n

Got a break from work and headed North   B and I have a sweet deal on the perfect little cottage for two, rented from a good friend of ours…

Started by Brett Cournoyea

3 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Brett Cournoyea

Delayed St Clair Report

Sorry for the late report but I was able to get to St Clair one time in August with 2 buds. We started at Anchor bay and ran out about 7-8…

Started by Bob Piazza

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by John Pensyl

Board Member

fish report

Good day   Fished solo yesterday from 1-630. One foollow and a few smallies midday.  Around 5 it stared to feel more fishy out with the rai…

Started by jojo wilczewski

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

10-19 fish report

Gabe and Owen are growing into seasoned anglers.  We braved the wind, waves and rain of the Harbor in search of a Lake Erie beast between 2…

Started by John Miller

5 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Jay Nannen

Fishing report 10-13

My nephew Cameron decided he'd like to give fishing for giant toothies a try.  I couldn't have been happier to have him join my brother and…

Started by John Miller

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Capt. Larry is dialed in!

Capt Larry Jones was looking for a partner to fish the Harbor tonight.  I didn't have to think too hard about this one...fish with an NMA H…

Started by John Miller

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Speed Trolling Muskies Video - from a car!

http://video.fishingclub.com/video/Muskie-Fishing-from-Car-unedite#.Ul_MWIO6V98.facebook

Started by Josh Ketry

0 Oct 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css