Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Legend Order in here

Good Day Legend order in at my shop, Claudette's on the Blvd..  I am not going to be around today, but they are available for pick up Frida…

Started by jojo wilczewski

0 Nov 1, 2012

Proceed with Caution

Besides the wind-induced low water levels, be careful of the floating debris, especially in the river.  The floating logs and wood blown ou…

Started by Josh Ketry

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Saturday 10, 27 Waneta lake report

Jim Reynolds and I went to Waneta on Saturday.  The forecast looked better than the Buffalo forecast and we figured with the NE wind the ri…

Started by Stephen Glassic

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Legend order

Good Day Just heard from Brian and he is going to try and get our order in  the mail today. Plows are 54 plus shipping, Perch Baits are 31…

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by John Pensyl

Harbor report

Hi all, I've got this thing for the harbor this year . trying for " the fish of a lifetime ". trolled everything from the north to the sout…

Started by Alan Hoerl

5 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Capt. Larry D. Jones

Board Member

Chili is ready for a taste test???

Good Day Chili is made for the game this weekend. Feel free to stop by even if you do not wish with us. Ready at 5  pm. It contains: at lea…

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

TWMT Sign Up

The Tim Wittek Memorial Tournament takes place (hopefully) on Sunday, November 4th from 7AM to 4PM.  The Wittek is two days before our Nove…

Started by Scott McKee

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

10/25 report

Took my boat to school Thursday so I could get a few evening hours in on the river to catch what was probably the last bit of really nice w…

Started by Marc Arena

0 Oct 28, 2012

Trib report

As some of us fish for just about everything, I'll post up on my stream outings.     With a friend in from out of town, and a week of vacat…

Started by Jim Kinner

1 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Indian Summer Fishing 10/25/2012

It was such a fantastic day I could not help but get out with Veronica for a few hours.  Shorts, no shirt, no shoes and sun screen on Octob…

Started by Scott Kitchen

3 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Tony Scime

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css