Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Opening Day Itinerary

“A common mistake people make when trying to design something foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.” - Douglas Ada…

Started by Scott McKee

14 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fish Report Niagara Slam

Good Day Fished last week Wednesday 5/23/12 with Mark Anderson 1-7. Did I ever tell you how much I love the Niagara River? Or how much I lo…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Angling Goals for 2012

I generally set goals for myself prior to each season.  They don't vary too much from year-to-year, but I do tend to tweak them. I have had…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Jun 13, 2012

Moss

been out perch fishing with pretty good sucess, last time out got them in 40ft seeing a lot of moss floating up, or it's alge forming, but…

Started by Brett Cournoyea

1 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Tony Scime

Board Member

One Beat Up Musky!

Here's a photo posted on the MCI Forum by Mike McCutcheon.  I've caught a bunch of muskies beat up from the spawn, but this guy takes the c…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Mike "the facilities" Fortunate

Board Member

My - I have too much time on my hand - Lure Checklist for 2012

I spent most of the afternoon weening out a bunch of lures from my elaborate Opening Week starting line-up and those left out are really pi…

Started by Scott McKee

5 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Joe Dolan

Board Member

Does anybody know this boat?

Here's part of an E-mail Capt. Larry received from Mike G. who has been helping Kevin Kapuscinski with his field work: Hey by the way, do y…

Started by Scott McKee

6 May 31, 2012
Reply by John Miller

Board Member

Quaker Hammer Handles and Heat

I had the chance to go “camping” in Alleghany Monday and Tuesday with a bunch of the gang, so I laid out the newsletter Saturday night in l…

Started by Scott McKee

0 May 30, 2012

Board Member

Big Musky from Eastern Lake Ontario

How many times have we heard or read about the angler who catches a large muskie and stays with and holds the muskie in the water for 30 mi…

Started by Scott McKee

0 May 26, 2012

Attn Dave Martin - Brandon's fight

Here it is.  The first sanctioned straight arm bar in MMA in NY in over 10 years:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgxf-zlBzLw&feature=y

Started by Josh Ketry

1 May 22, 2012
Reply by Dave Martin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css