Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Fishing Reports (1,700)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Buffalo-Niagara Hydrokinetic Project

Greetings,  Attached for your review is an application for a Buffalo-Niagara Hydrokinetic Project in the upper Niagara River.  If you have…

Started by Scott Kitchen

6 Nov 18, 2023
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Need a great, cheap trolling rod?

For the next nine days Whisker Seeker FMJ catfish rods are on sale.  I use the FMJ 9'6" heavy action versions for my outside rods.  I think…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 18, 2023

Board Member

Small Musky

A friend caught this little guy in the Upper today & was asking about the unusual markings. He had never caught one that looked like th…

Started by John Jarosz

3 Nov 17, 2023
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11.15.2023 Part 2

I was reeling in weeds when I noticed Bruce was doing the same, but with just the slightest sense of urgency. He had a fish on. Weird, rig…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 16, 2023

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11.15.2023

I was reeling in weeds when I noticed Bruce was doing the same, but with just the slightest sense of urgency.  He had a fish on.   Weird,…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 16, 2023

Board Member

GREAT MEETING LAST NIGHT

Great meeting last night, thank you Scott and John for excellent presentations. I am all for the testing of habitat stocking program as sug…

Started by jojo wilczewski

1 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11.15.2023

After our excellent meeting last night, my brother and I went fishing from 10:30pm to 2:00am.  Guess what we caught?  (Go with the obvious…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

NMA Catch and Release Submissions as of November 13

I've attached an Excel file with the latest NMA Catch and Release submissions as of November 13. There are tabs listing the submissions by…

Started by Tony Scime

1 Nov 15, 2023
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11.11.2023

Bruce and I hit the river for a few hours from 11:30pm to 3:00am. Zippo.  From the look of my graph it appeared the fishies were happily co…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Nov 11, 2023
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

Fishing Report - 11.7.2023

Bruce and I fished UN4, 13, 2 and 3 in that order tonight from 6pm to 11:30pm.  We didn't catch anything.  The northwest wind made for a…

Started by Scott McKee

0 Nov 8, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css