Notes

Images

Keep in mind that I am always looking for images for our newsletter; fish, sunsets, sunrises, other anglers fishing, equipment, anything fishing related. I can use them all.  Large, unedited images are best. Thanks.

Created by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018 at 1:09pm. Last updated by Scott McKee Oct 31, 2018.

Thank you, Jay!

This site is sponsored by NMA Member Jay Nannen.

Misc. (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Board Member

Baggage Handler

Any of these tackle boxes yours, Scott? https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/man-records-baggage-handler-at-sky-

Started by John Jarosz

0 Nov 21, 2018

Board Member

Black Friday Deals

I detest America's obsession with the orgy of consumerism that has relegated my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, to that of a staging point…

Started by Scott McKee

16 Nov 21, 2018
Reply by Scott McKee

Board Member

A Veteran's Day Surprise

Took a walk in a small local church cemetery because someone had told me about this grave. And I found it! Alongside Eleazer is his wife. T…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Nov 11, 2018

Thanks

Thank you for the kind newsletter article. You make me sound quite heroic. Actually, it wasn't really heroic at all. It was a team effort.…

Started by Jim Kinner

4 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by John Jarosz

Board Member

Show & Tell

If you missed our meeting tonight you missed some very interesting mini-presentations from several of our members. I am a bit embarrassed…

Started by Scott McKee

2 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Joe Dolan

Board Member

Today's Baseball Trivia Quiz (& no fair Googling for the answer)

What was Paul Krichell's connection to baseball's great Lou Gehrig?

Started by John Jarosz

1 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Carrie Keane

Board Member

Very sad news

I just received the following from our friend, Bill Hilts, Jr.: Sad news everyone. Jean Elliott is asking to let people know that Will pas…

Started by Scott McKee

3 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Stephen Glassic

Board Member

Being a Kid

Being 6 in 60 Seconds. A fly-fishing vid on reasons to take a kid fishing. Come on warm weather!! https://www.flydreamers.com/en/fly-fishin

Started by John Jarosz

0 Mar 31, 2018

Board Member

Muskies on the Mind

I'm going out on a (big) limb. This'll be the year to boat one on the fly! The calendar might say Spring but the weather sure doesn't. Here…

Started by John Jarosz

0 Mar 21, 2018

Board Member

The Hangars

Went to the Hamburg Sportman's Show at the Ag Center yesterday and sure enough, there was a booth that was selling hangars. They did me in…

Started by John Jarosz

2 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by John Jarosz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Scott McKee.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

xn_bar_red.css